- Finds an amazing recipe, tip or information.
- Finds a way to deal with an obstacle.
- Shows that they know a little of everything.
- Learns something from someone.
DYI – DO IT YOURSELF
- Shows autonomy; Not waiting or depending on someone else.
- Pursues an idea by themselves.
- Overcomes insecurity and makes a decision.
- Someone who convinces other players or people to participate in his/her idea.
- Gets a difficult resource only by chatting.
- Encourages someone with their optimism.
- Gives a good show when presenting results.
- Is the first to start.
- Pursues bold ideas.
- Attains their idea with success.
- Takes risks!
- Has an incredibly creative idea.
- Knows how to choose the idea with the best chance of succeeding.
- Helps others with good ideas.
- Inspires and attracts people to their team.
- Gathers a well-balanced team that works well.
- Appreciates and praises the team’s participation.
- Makes a good plan.
- Uses the available resources intelligently.
- Makes a decision in a calculated way.
- Believes in someone else’s idea from beginning to end.
- Joins someone’s team and makes a difference.
- Supports someone in difficulty.
- Has a sustainable idea.
- Improvises with their own resources.
- Runs an idea with zero waste.
- Clearly sees the outcome of the idea from the beginning.
- Shows a new way of doing things.
- Shows that they want to change the world.